Go Back   Home Education Forums > Home Education Forums > New Members & Visitors

New Members & Visitors The starting point for visitors and new members. Please note that initial posts are subject to moderation and spam will not be tolerated. If you wish to access our private family forums and/or other groups hosted on this site, please contact the admins by PM or email info [at] home-education.biz specifying the nature of your interest in home education in the UK.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-12, 13:16
HE

Arrow In the process.....

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of taking my 8 year old daughter out of school & home schooling her for a trial period to ensure that this option works for us as a family. I am a lone parent & I don't have a back up of a family network to help out with child care but this feels right. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with other HE parents in the Falkirk/Stirlingshire area to learn about your experiences & how you have overcome the challenges of HE..... I am not a teacher but I have vast experience training others overseas, at home & doing it alone....Any support will be so appreciated.
Bookmark and Share
Old 18-04-12, 20:21
Administrator

Thanked 10,152 Times in 3,498 Posts

to the forums! Glad to have you here.
for home educators who mean business
Bookmark and Share
Old 18-04-12, 21:01
HE

Thanked 5,402 Times in 2,233 Posts

Welcome Finn and Mia
Bookmark and Share